Triune brings even greater value through our commitment and capability to self-perform critical trades. By implementing fundamental scopes of work, such as foundations, drywall and carpentry, we are able to offer greater control and set the tone and pace for each project.
Some of the benefits from self-performed work are:
- Schedule enhancements: Work starts earlier in the field, rather than waiting for biddable documents.
- Budget improvements: Due to improved productivity and contractual arrangements, such as cost-of-work basis and return savings to owners.
- Superior quality: Delivered by our own, highly skilled and continuously trained craftspeople
- Increased safety: Triune crews working onsite provide a clear picture of our high expectations and set a good example for other subcontractors
Triune may self-perform some or all of the following trades:
- Concrete, including foundations, slabs and horizontal/vertical concrete, as well as tilt-up construction
- Drywall and taping
- Doors, frames and hardware
- Rough carpentry
- Acoustical ceiling work
- Light demolition and clean up