- About Us
- Blog: Punch List
CREW LEADER INFORMATION
Thank you for considering this opportunity to work with us on our efforts to help those affected by recent disasters. We understand you may have many questions and we will do our best to relay info directly to you as it comes in. For now, please review the following information so you can get an idea of what the schedule will be as well as the paperwork necessary to complete the hiring process once you arrive.
- 3 to 4 man crews needed to start immediately. No 5 man crews or additional personnel.
- 1 crew leader accompanied by 3 laborers.
- Crew leader handles paperwork and communication. The crew leader is typically the driver as well.
- Each crew member must be eligible to work. Each crew member must complete all required paperwork and payroll information including signing employee contracts.
Schedule and hours:
- 7am-7pm available operating hours
- Time and a half pay for over 40 hrs. Maximum 70 hours per week. Anything beyond 70 hours must be approved by the supervisor (not crew leader) prior to additional hours worked
- Mandatory 1-hour break per day for lunch
- Safety meetings and information will be delivered during mandatory breaks.
- Daily and weekly quota will be set to retain employment
- all hours MUST be documented daily and signed by QC officer
- Inclement weather among other uncontrollable circumstances may affect available workable hours
Lodging, Meals, and Ancillary Information
- Lodging: Currently, lodging is not provided by Triune. All crews are responsible for lodging
- Meals: You must provide your own meals. We will assist with gathering info on how/where to get food.
- Truck Stipend: Crew leaders are required to have a truck capable of carrying the driver plus 3 laborers. The vehicle must also be able to carry all related materials. The owner must have and provide proof of insurance on the vehicle as well as have a valid driver’s license. Additionally, the owner must fill out the truck usage agreement.
- Payment shall be paid via payroll company with ALL applicable taxes handled according to governing laws.
- First Week Pay withheld followed by paycheck every week.
- Any performance bonuses if applicable will be paid per contract via payroll as specified by governing laws.
Paperwork Requirements – Each employee will be required to provide or complete the following paperwork:
- W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- Employee Agreement & Contract
- Proof of employment eligibility – must completely satisfy at least ONE of the following items:
- Driver’s License or ID Card with photo AND Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
- US Passport or US Passport Card